National Quality Manager
- Lead Quality, national multi-site responsibilities
- Successful, privately owned manufacturing group
- Brisbane South-east Head Office, Wakerley
Winson Group is a well-established Australian owned national group of companies, successfully operating in the B2B manufacturing and distribution environment for 50 years.
We are seeking to engage a professional Quality Manager, energetic, driven and detailed oriented, to re-invigorate our quality culture and champion engagement at all levels of our business.
More about the job:
You will report to the General Manager, Operations and partner with the business to provide expert quality advice across Queensland, NSW, Victoria and Western Australia. Queensland is our largest site, but overnight interstate travel will also be required every quarter, to conduct regular audits, observations and training and to support compliance with customer’s specifications.
You will be responsible for the on-going development, maintenance and deployment of our Quality Management System to ensure all legislative, regulatory and accreditation requirements for ISO, HACCP and NATA are met. A sound working knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and LEAN Manufacturing will also be an advantage.
You will take the lead in managing all internal, external and third-party customer audits, managing non-conformances and putting in place robust corrective actions. Experience in utilizing data will support your ability to develop projects to continually improve quality and to monitor and report on performance against Key Performance Indicators and industry benchmarks.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in working with risk management methodologies and ERP systems. This is a hands-on autonomous role, so you will have the capacity to manage detail and process, while keeping the bigger picture front of mind.
By driving a quality-first culture, you will establish the importance of quality systems across raw materials, in-process and finished products.
For further details please review the Position Description.
More about you:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience gained in a commercial manufacturing, engineering or distribution environment. Formal auditor training highly regarded.
- 5 years’ experience in a related industry; 2 years’ experience in a senior quality role
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to prioritize demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously and to set and follow through on deadlines
- Ability to diagnose, investigate and implement improvements through process mapping and process flow assessments
- A strength in building relationships with key stakeholders at all levels to drive change and influence behaviors towards a total quality culture
- Confident in your ability to gain respect and support from senior stakeholders
- Pragmatic and able to balance business productivity with quality best practice
- Continuous Improvement and Lean experience in manufacturing will be highly regarded
More about Winson Group:
Winson Group is the holding company of SIGNET and insignia; a national group of companies trading in packaging, safety supplies, label manufacturing and distribution and servicing of industrial labeling equipment. Specifically, we manufacture a range of inks, aerosols, plastic film and labels. The Winson Group is proud to be 100% Australian owned and operated.
An award-winning company, with a result driven focus we have purpose-built office, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville, Mt Isa, and Perth.
What We Offer:
We are a forward-looking company with a strong commitment to manufacturing in Australia, and a plan for continued growth and capital investment. You will have an opportunity to make a genuine contribution to our future success and join an organization that values people.
The remuneration package is negotiable based on your qualifications and experience.
If our role aligns to your professional experience, we would like to meet with you to share more information about the role, our Group and our People. Please submit your application via http://winsongroup.applynow.net.au/.