- Join an award-winning company
- Friendly and supportive professional team
- South-East Brisbane (Wakerley) location
About Winson Group:
Winson Group is a well-established Australian owned national group of companies (incorporating Signet and insignia), successfully operating in the B2B manufacturing and distribution environment. We trade in industrial consumables including packaging, safety and office supplies, label manufacturing, and distribution and servicing of industrial labelling and coding equipment. An award-winning company, with a result driven focus we have purpose-built office, production and warehousing facilities located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, North Queensland and Perth.
What makes working at Winson Group special? As a start, we are passionate about our vision – Helping Australia Compete – and we’ve been successfully doing so for over 50 years.
Our people tell us that at Winson, they get the best of both worlds; our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships and a truly great culture.
About the role:
Our small, but dedicated Quality, OHS & Environment team is currently seeking a passionate and motivated Quality Officer to join our team on a permanent full-time basis. Reporting to the National Quality Manager, we are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate a commitment to quality excellence, ensuring all systems are maintained to a high standard.
We will rely on you to provide valuable support in our busy day-to-day operations, and work closely with all business units on a national basis. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the Integrated Management System (IMS), to compliance across organisation
- Conducting and supporting internal and external audits to maintain in audit ready state
- Recommending, driving and conducting training sessions on quality improvements throughout the business
- Providing assistance to internal and external customers for matters relating to quality
- Monitoring, investigating in consultation with departments and report on non-compliance quality issues
- Produce high quality written reports for quality risks and hazards
- Collect and compile quality statistical data
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and regulatory requirements
For more information about the role, please view the Position Description.
You will have 2-3 years+ experience in quality role(s) within a manufacturing environment or similar, such as packaging, food or pharmaceutical industries. You are confident, able to make decisions, highly adaptable, consultative in your approach and a strong team player. Although not mandatory, exposure to workplace health and safety is highly regarded. You will also have:
- Solid understanding of quality concepts
- Working knowledge of HACCP and ISO9001
- Internal auditor experience
- Experience using IMS
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated people, communication and investigation skills
- Availability to travel interstate when required
- Certificate/Diploma in Quality Assurance and/or Certificate IV in Training and Assessment preferred but not essential
If you are excited by our culture and motivated to contribute to Winson Group’s success we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application via www.winson.com.au/careers and find out how you too can find the best of both worlds.
To find out more about Winson Group, visit our website www.winson.com.au.
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.